- This event has passed.
Stock Management for Success
August 21, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm AST
One of the key components in managing a successful business is optimizing resources and maintaining a constant cash flow. In the fashion industry, designers often manage a delicate balance between selling, keeping enough inventory to fulfill orders and re-stocking. The effective management of supply chain from sourcing and design to distribution is a process that requires agility and innovation. The aim is to give designers the tools to effectively manage their stock-flow and profit cycle simultaneously.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the steps in the supply chain that optimize processes and software (technology) solutions to streamline business operations
- Create stock management matrices to analyze the best-selling products, when to produce more and when to have promotions/sales, for example
- Manage business relationships along the supply chain, including creating alliances with key suppliers
- Analyze trends, spending patterns and preferences on social media and other online platforms
- Identify the forecasting approaches for new products against existing stock “in-store”
- Strategize in their stock management system without running out or overstocking, including managing sample production investments
Join via GoTo Meetings: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/124937453